RAGGING IS BANNED
Ragging is strictly banned in the College Campus and Hostels. The offenders will be punished as per the rules/instructions of Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra/Haryana Govt. and Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
The instructions against ragging based on the orders of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India are:
Ragging in educational institutions is banned and anyone indulging in ragging is likely to be punished appropriately which punishment may include expulsion from the institution, suspension from the institution or classes for a limited period or fine with a public apology.
The punishment may also take the shape of
- i) withholding scholarship or other benifit.
- ii) debarring from representation elements.
- iii) withholding results.
- Suspension or expulsion from hostel or mess and the like. If the individuals committing or abetting ragging are not/cannot be identified, collective punishment will be awarded to act as deterrent.
- A student on the roles of college shall be bound by the college discipline inside and outside the college.
- Students bringing outsiders to the college will be fined with Rs. 1000 as outsiders are not permitted to enter the college.
- No function can be held on the college premises without the prior written permission of the Principal.
- Students are expected to pay due respect to the teachers. Anybody showing discourtesy towards the girl students and the members of the staff shall be severely punished and may be expelled from the college.
- No notice may be displayed on Notice board unless it bears the signature of the Principal. The students should make it a habbit to consult the Notice Board daily.
- While paying fee at the window or making any enquiry from any office counter, the students must stand quietly in a queue.
- Disturbing the classes and calling out any student from the class during the periods is a serious offence.
- Go upstairs only when the bell has gone. Enter the class room after all students inside have come out.
- The name of student remaining absent for seven consecutive working days will be struck off from the college rolls as per instructions of KUK. He/she will be readmitted as per rules. Fee of readmission is Rs. 500.
- Minimum required attendence to appear in exam is 75%. Biometeric machine and ERP will be shortly installed for this purpose.
- Absence from class test with or without leave means nil in internal Assessment. Absence from class test is punishable with a fine of Rs. 5 per lecture/day.
- Use of unfair means in an examination shall be punished with heavy fine and such other punishment may be recommended by Unfair Means Committee of the college.
- A student guilty of misconduct shall be liable not only to expulsion from the College/University but also to be debarred from appearing in examination of any Universities of India.
- The students must wear Identity Card which can be checked at any time. Whenever they collect the certificate/DMC, Scholarship, Bus/Rail Pass, Security and other documents from the office they will present it.
- No student will be allowed to undertake full time,part time, work in Govt./Semi Govt./ Private Sector.
- The use of mobile phone is strictly prohibited in the academic arena.
- Smoking is prohibited in the college.
- Cars/Four wheelers are not allowed on the college campus. Parking only at the four storey cycle/scooter stand will be allowed.
- The latest instructions/notifications regarding rules and regulations and syllabus issued by the KUK/ Haryana Govt. from time to time shall be implemented.
- No alcohol will be consumed either on the campus of institution or hostels or staff quarters etc. on any occasion, whatsoever.
- Misuse of Internet, Downloading of pronographic or other objectionable material is prohibited. Anybody found indulging in such will be dealt with very sternly.
- Minimum 60% marks with no reappear are required for placement in good companies.
- Anybody found damaging college property will be expelled from the college.
- Readmission in the College is allowed for only 2 times.
- The minimum number of marks required to pass the BA/BSC/BCOM/BCA examination in each semester shall be as under:
- 35% in each theory paper/ qualifying and subsidiary subject.
- 35% in each practical examination or project report/training report or viva voice examination.
- 35% in the aggregate of sessional and examination for each theory/practical subject.
Provided that in case of B.A/B.Sc. (Hons.) the candidate shall be required to have obtained 40% marks in each theory paper/ practical paper.”
Note : The above provision shall also be applicable in case of above said examination under Annual System.
- Application for leave must be submitted at the fee counter on prescribed from obtainable from the sales counter on payment. Leave upto seven days can be sanctioned by the tutor of the student. Leave for long period can be sanctioned by class teacher and Dr. Ajay Sharma on the recommendation of the tutor concerned before it is enjoyed. The application for leave on Medical Ground must be accompanied by a medical certificate. No application shall be considered after 3 days of the students resuming his attendance.
- Each student shall be put under the charge of a lecturer-tutor who will look after his/her studies, conduct and needs. List of tutors is notified in the beginning of the academic session.
- The student remain on leave or absent for any reason/ground should note that their lectures will not be counted for condoning the shortage of lectures of the leave/absence period.
LEAVING THE COLLEGE:
A student wishing to withdraw from the college must submit an application to the Principal signed by his parents or guardian. The student is liable to pay the college dues until his/her name is formally withdrawn.
REFUND OF SECURITY:
The withdrawal of securities will be from 1st March to 31st March. The securities not withdrawn upto 31st March will automatically lapsed.