HOW TO APPLY
AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION
1. The candidates for admission must apply Online.
2. Admission will be on Merit basis and as per Rules and Instructions of K.U.K./HEC, Haryana.
3. No separate intimation would be sent to the students. They would themselves be responsible for checking.
3. No separate intimation would be sent to the students. They would themselves be responsible for checking. Merit list
displayed on the College Notice Board/College Website.
4. The on line admissions will start w.e.f 8th June, 2O17 (calendar time) and the last date for applying online will be 30th
June, 2017( 12:00 p.m.midnight).
5. Online Registration is Mandatory for the Applicant seeking admission in the College.
6. Registration Fee: —
- Registration Fee for an Applicant is Rs 150/- for each college upto five colleges.
- Within this registration fee, an Applicant may opt more than one course in the same college.
- No separate Registration fee is to be deposited for another course in the same college.
- No Registration fee for Girls and SC Applicants.
7. Mode of Payment: —
- Net banking
- ATM Card
- Debit Card
- POS Machine
8. Scanned copy of Following is required: —
- Photo of the Applicant (Size 4KB to 100KB)
- Scanned Signature of the Applicant (Size 4KB to 100KB)
- Scanned Copy of 10th Certificate
- Scanned Copy of 10+2 Certificate
- Scanned Copy of Cast Certificate
- Scanned Copy of Weightage Certificate
- Scanned Copy of Aadhar card Number
- Bank Account No with IFSC Code
- Mobile Number of the Applicant
9. All candidates will be intimated for all successful steps in the application form through SMS.
10.During the filling of application form the applicant will be warned for correctness of mandatory fields through “pop ups”
at least thrice before saving the application form.
11.An online Link will be displayed on the website of the college by 8th June, 2017.
12.Four Steps for Online Registration: —
- Apply Online
- Choice of Courses
- Fee Payment
13.After Successful Registration an Applicant may take the printout of the detail.
14.Merit List will be displayed on the website of the college (as per University dates).
15.”TOP FIVE” subjects of 10+2 shall be taken into account for merit purpose in admissions, provided that the student shall have the required compulsory subject in 10+2 for becoming eligible for admission for a particular stream viz. Commerce, Non medical, Medical etc. as per the conditions of the affiliating university.
AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION:
- 1. Fill the Admission Form provided by the College carefully(incomplete forms will be rejected)
- 2. Fill Proforma for Identity Card.
- 3. Fill form for Hostel if required.
- 4. Fill the form for Placement.(For III Year Only)
- 5. Attach Three Photographs for College Form (One Stamp Size & Two Passport Size).
- 6. Two Photographs for Hostel Form Separately.
- 7. Attach Original Migration/Transfer Certificate for the candidates other than Haryana Board.
- 8. Attach copy of Aadhar Card.
- 9. Email Id of parents/Students.
- 10. Bank Account No.
- 11. Original 10th Certificate.
- 12. Original 10+2 Certificate.
- 13. Original Caste Certificate.
- 14. Original Weightage Certificate.
- 15. Signatures of the Candidate and Parents/Guardian both in front and back of admission form are necessary.
- 16. Attach attested copies of all the certificates and testimonials from Matriculation, 10+2, B.A/B.Sc./B.Com, last examination passed, character certificate, certificate of distinction
in games and sports, certificates of SC/BC and other required documents.If gap year, an affidavit is to be submitted.
17. The e-challans will be generated for all the students after depositing fee.
18. With effect from the academic session 2017-L8 the roll numbers of the students getting admission in first year of under graduate and post graduate course will be ” Auto generated” by the system and these roll numbers will remain same for a student for the next 3/2 years as the case may be. Roll numbers of only those candidates will be generated who have successfully deposited the fee.